Bloom - 3D Blocking Model

Today I blocked out the model to make sure proportions and everything is in order and readable before I commit to details and such so in turn this is very rough around the edges. (a small note: I blocked out muscle tone in her legs but didn't smooth any of it yet) I think her head is too big right now and maybe her hips are too small. She does not have her gun holsters because I will make those in Maya separately as they are a little elaborate with all the pieces. I decided to get rid of the hanging earrings as there was too much going on around that part of her head. The rails at the bottom of her shoes are also missing currently. Any criticism is greatly appreciated as always !! 



4 comments:

  1. It is look good! I agree that the head is a bit too large and I think her face isn't remaining true to your concept art. I think the jaw is too square which is making her look less feminine but overall she is looking cool :D It's nice to see her in 3d space

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HHA thanks for the feedback ima do that

      clearly i am compensating for my actual lack of a strong jaw 😤😤😤😤

      Delete
  2. She does have quite a square jaw but as much as this is a beautiful looking model (like seriously the detail is amazing), this is an extremely detailed blocking out model. It looks more like a first polished version but then we approach character modelling slightly differently.

    I'm scared to imagine what the mesh looks like.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks ! i made the jaw a little smaller now : ) it won't pierce through ya now.
      we do indeedy approach it differently, yet both have their positives and negatives for sure.
      if i told you the mesh i'm working with has overall around 28million polys please don't have a heartattack ok ahah !

      Delete