FV - Bud Boxes ( PLACEHOLDER )

A placeholder until I finish some other things. RPG-Style boxes will be a thing. Story details coming soon.



















I had an idea that instead of Bud looking for slime molds he would be encountered by each individual phase of the life-cycle of them and have to fight them. Thus instead of "discovering" he'd be "fighting". Though I think this might go against his nature. I wouldn't go as far as to include fight scenes but more like him poking zygote-form slime molds for them to die immediately. As he makes his way through the forest the slime molds evolve up the life-cycle until he gets to the "end" of the life-cycle only to realise it is a never ending one. - But maybe this idea isn't as charming as a walking slime mold looking for other slime molds just like him is. < Ignore ! Reading that back to myself it really does kill any charm of discovery


2 comments:

  1. *Ignore ! Reading that back to myself it really does kill any charm of discovery* Phew! And yet, the idea of the text boxes by which to underwrite Bud's journey of self-discovery (who am I, where do I belong, who are my people?) could be an effective means of managing text-based information...

    ReplyDelete